Personal Support Teacher (PST) – Ms. Hollar is our PST. She can offer assistance for a variety of personal concerns that may affect your ability to be successful in your learning environment.
- The PST will LISTEN and then LINK you to the appropriate supports both in and outside of the school.
- The goal is to work with you to find solutions that will efficiently move you towards a resolution, and help you maximize your potential.
Learning Support Teacher (LST) – Mrs. Helgren is our LST. She can offer you learning supports such as:
- Study skills
- Finding a tutor
- Course or program selections/changes
- Organization/time management skills
- Career information
- Scholarship information
- Post-secondary information
- Exam and course work accomodations
- Student academic advocacy
- High school graduation tracking
Family School Liaison Worker (FSLW) – Mrs. Bykewich is our FSLW. She can help build the relationship between school, home and community by:
- Providing supportive non-clinical (informal) solution focused counselling
- Evaluating the needs of the student/family and referring to community agencies when necessary
- Lead sessions on a wide range of topics, plan and implement small or large groups
- Work to ensure that the student and family is happy, healthy and has a successful year.
Students can make an appointment with Student Services through the JMHS website under the student services appointments tab or click here: Student Services Appointments