Minimum Requirements for a High School Diploma
- An overall total of 100 credits
- English 30-1 or 30-2 and Social Studies 30-1or 30-2
- 3 credits in Physical Education 10 and CALM 20
- 10 credits in Math and Science, 5 must be at the Grade 11 level
- 10 credits in courses or modules starting at the Grade 12 level
- 10 credits in CTS, Fine Arts or Second Language
Commencement Ceremony – June 23, 2020
John Maland High School
Individual Assigned Appointment Times
Week 1 – local businesses to decorate main street for grads and place poster size congratulation
messages along a specified route.
Week 2 – Social Media Tributes from teachers, parents, celebrities,
etc. shared with every student via email
Week 3 – SPECIAL SURPRISE!
Week 4 – Commencement Event – June 23
“Drive In Grad Movie Night” – June 27. Watch slideshows and speeches on the big screen!
Grad staff advisors are: Mrs. Burgess, Miss Harrish, Mrs. Helgren, Mrs. Melnyk & Mrs. Mistol