Registrations for the current school year are accepted throughout the year. Students and parents should keep in mind that students who register after semester start dates many have difficulty getting all course requests. The semester start dates for the 2020/2021 school year are
- Semester 1 – September 1st
- Semester 2 – February 1st
Students interested in attending JMHS can book an appointment by phone (780-987-3709). Full registration requires birth certificate, proof of address, most recent report card or transcript, and guardianship papers if the student is not living with legal guardian(s). All new student registrations for JMHS must be completed online.
- Sign in or create a new account
- Fill in all the current information for your child
- NOTE: If you are registering a student new to Black Gold please ensure you put in the “student” information, not your own.
- Upload documents: 1) Birth Certificate, 2) Proof of Residency, 3) Previous years report card
- Submit the form